Monday, March 19, 2012

Concept Map



Creative Writing Class

I did my concept map on a lesson plan for a creative writing class or a Language arts class. I would be able to use this as an inspiration for learners because they can see the basic concepts of the projects they are going to be doing. Although I would have liked to included pictures but wasn't able to and I also would have liked to included reading examples of the poetry and the short stories so students can see actual examples of what it is I want them to do I can always do that later in class. I would also like to have an example of a book for them to look at as an example of what I want them to create. Sometimes it is easier for students to have visuals to learn from, I know it is me, so that is what a concept map is good for. But when you can't really add pictures it's hard to have those visuals. Although you can always use main ideas of the projects so they know what they are to do next. Mine is a little more detailed then the main ideal concept. But it doesn't have all the instructions. Students could also use a concept map in a project to set up their own thinking of how they plan to do a research project or do group projects and determine who is going to work on what.

No comments:

Post a Comment