Sunday, March 18, 2012

Google Document Jing Video

New Playlist(2)">

I can't get it to work no matter what I do. I was finally able to get Jing to accept my images through a different computer but I wasn't able to post a video. I tried many times it keep saying there wasn't a page for it. And I couldn't get the images to stay in the right order, very frustrating. This is why I think it would be difficult for me to incorporate technology in the classroom with out someone who knows how to actually do this kind of stuff. My instructions were on how to use google documents in the classroom. I went step by step showing how to enter through either internet explorer then search for google or to use google as your main web browser. Then the students would need to create a google account to use google documents. One student would have to be the owner of the account and set up the document. They would click on document which is one of the top search engines with images or news etc. Once they've done that they will come to an area where they will have to click on create so they can create a document, but there will be other options in there too that they can use later on too. Then a blank page will come up and the student can type their paper in the document and it saves automatically in the document and it can be accessed from any where there is internet. There is an option called share at the top right corner that the student can click on and add the other students. But the student most choose to what degree he wants to share this document. Students can be editors, may comment, or just view the document. If they are working on a project together they want to be able to edit it. But a student may want to add their teacher as someone who can comment. Students can also remove anyone any time they want to. Although a student may have many documents saved in google not all can be viewed by thease people. Everything is saved automatically too, which is very handy. My jing video was suppose to show this but I couldn't get it working I will keep trying but I figured I would write about it at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment